Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two days worth

Tuesday was so crazy busy that I didn't workout at all. I trained 3 clients, was at VBS for about 4 hrs and took an afternoon nap that lasted over 2 hrs. I was exhausted. Seems like it's going around - part of allergis or a virus or something.

Wednesday - I got in a 40 minute morning run. In the evening I did Insanity Pure Cardio which lasted 40 minutes. I think that all the plyometrics are screwing with my lower back. I woke up feeling like my left side was "out" and doing all sorts of stretching and contorting to make it pop back into place.

Today's plan - boot camp class at 6pm. Sometime before that or sometime after I have a date with Insanity Cardio Plyo circuits. If it seems like it's going to wonk out my back some more, I'll just go for a run.

No comments: