Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nothing like a bad cold to slow you down....

I haven't been to Crossfit since late last week, Thursday I think. I was getting the feeling something was coming on and then the ear pressure and congestion hit. I held it together and managed not to miss one of my boot camp classes. However, Sunday, I was down for the count. Spent most of the day vegetating in bed or on the sofa.

Yesterday, I wasn't up to running but managed a brisk racewalk. I then managed leading a pretty kick butt boot camp class. Before I went to bed I was hacking and coughing. Woke up that way, too. At least the ear pressure/congestion is gone. I'm sort of sick of saying, "Uh, what? Sorry, can you repeat that?"

Today...we'll see...I'm hacking but I feel good. I'd like to get a run in before boot camp express.

No comments: