Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A few days worth

Let's see, the last time I blogged was May 8th. That means I need to account for the 9, 10, and 11th...I'll worry about today after I get some working out in.

Friday - ran the bleachers, did a back workout. That was hell day. The day my daughter & grandbabies set out to move far, far away to Josiah's duty station in Florida. Sad, sad day. I watched the babies for a few hours, then in the evening said goodbyes. It was heartbreaking for me. I'm glad I ran the bleachers and pumped some iron.

Saturday - boot camp in the morning and it was a killer. I figured "Misery loves company" so everyone should be miserable with me, lol. We did what I call The Accumulator. Later I got a racewalk in with Rhianna.

Sunday - Mother's Day! Rhianna and I did an hour at the gym, me on the elliptical and treadmill. Later I got a racewalk in with her. I also did a salsa workout for 40 minutes - what a hoot. Yes, yes...sounds a bit like overtraining but it was "drowning my sorrows." I can't think about those sweet babies without crying and missing them so very much.

Monday - No boot camp class, so a bunch of cardio, a back/leg/ab workout then a trip to the stadium to run the bleachers and do some laps.

Tuesday - 55 min between elliptical and stationary bike. 80 min of body boot camp - a killer workout. Still on the "misery loves company" train of though, mwhahahaha!

No comments: