Saturday, May 15, 2010

5.13 - 5.15.10

May 13 - Did 55 min of racewalking along with a 80 minute boot camp workout. It was a Thursday Three Hundred - everyone was still feeling it from Tuesday night. I thought this was a "kinder, gentler 300" but Rhianna says otherwise. Also did 35 min of salsa aerobics, lol. I'm an addict now.

May 14 - Got two racewalks in, one in the morning, one in the evening. 45 min in the AM, 45 min in the PM.

May 15 - Took Boot Camp to the great outdoors. We head to the trail and were out for about 75 minutes. We did a run/walk combo and at every bench we stop and broke up into groups, switching back and forth between dips/pushups/jackknifes on the bench and squats, sumo squats and lunges. When we made it to the hill we did 3 hill repeat sprints, then headed back and did the same thing, hitting every bench with some calisthenics. It was a good workout and a gorgeous day!

Later I will probably go for a run or head to the gym. Why? Because I got an iPod Touch that I'm very psyched about working out with. I don't think I can wait until tomorrow to enjoy it. I misplaced my little MP3 player and this holds so much more music. Yippee!

No comments: