Saturday, March 6, 2010

3.5 - 3.6.10

On Friday I woke up with a cold and figured I'd make it a rest day. But as the day wore on I felt physically better but emotionally stressed and absolutely *needed* some cardio to burn off the angst. Ended up at the gym at 7pm for 40 min on the elliptical and 20 min on the stationary bike. Once again all the good treadmills were in use.

This morning I got in 10 minutes on the elliptical and then led a 1 hr 20 min boot camp class. I think we got a great work out in, 'twas very sweaty indeed. :) The day is still young and it has warmed up a bit, so I might go for a walk or even a RUN!!

2 comments:

Goldpetals said...

Hello, I noticed that you were doing well on Armour, and wondered if you still are. I just started up on it again, and am nervous because of all the bad press. thank you ellen

Another Day in Limbo said...

Ellen, I'm doing *wonderfully* on Armour. Right now I'm actually using the Canadian version, Erfa, thanks to the big backorder situation here in the US. Armour was the best thing that ever happened for my hypothyroidism, plain old T4 did little to nothing. I'm excited because I was able to get a 100 day supply from CanadaDrugs.com for only $66 - that's not much more than I'd pay with my insurance for a US 3-month prespcription.

I don't fuss with my dose and take it sublingually or split it & take half in the afternoon like some people do and I am fine - energetic all day.