Friday, March 12, 2010

Days behind...again! 3.7 - 3.12.10

Life has been crazy and extremely stressful. Let's see if I can remember what's up with my workouts.

3.7.10 - Sunday morning. I had been up for hours worrying, so I went to the gym for 45 minutes cardio before church. It was a tempo run. At some time in the afternoon, I went for a 50 minute racewalk.

3.8.10 - one hour morning cardio, 1 hr 15 min. Body Boot Camp.

3.9.10 - one 55 minute racewalk, 1 hr 20 min Body Boot Camp.

3.10.10 - Day off. Over stressed. Sinuses acting up. Miserable.

3.11.10 - One hour morning cardio - elliptical & stationary bike. 1 hr 20 min Body Boot Camp.

3.12.10 - One hour - 45 min elliptical, 15 min stationary bike.

I haven't been getting a lot of sleep due to the whammy life dealt us. I'm going to work on relaxation techniques and try to stop worry in its tracks. After all, the Bible does say, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything with prayer and supplication make your requests known to God."

No comments: