Saturday, April 17, 2010

4.17.10

My husband hooked up the vaporizer last night so that I could get some relief and...ah, best night of sleep I've had all week. I still felt pretty cruddy this morning but I had a boot camp class to lead. Only two people were signed up and it was a freezing morning, so I had the thought, "What if they don't show up?" I haven't had a day where no one showed up yet, but you never know. The temptation would have been to go home and go to bed. Instead, I had a full class. Once I got moving I felt much, much better and could breathe - so yeah, got a good workout. An hour into it, I checked my GWF and we had already burned just over 610 calories. I forgot to check again 20 minutes later, but it *was* a great workout.

Today's music:

Simply Irresistible - Robert Palmer
Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
I Don't Want to Be in Love - Good Charlotte
I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance
Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
Boys of Summer - The Ataris
Fast Cars & Freedom - Rascal Flatts
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
This Ain't No Thinkin' Think - Trace Adkins
Naturally - Selena Gomez
Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
Man! I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain
Chelsea Dagger - Fratelis
The Safety Dance - Men without Hats
Vertigo - U2
With You - Chris Brown
Float On - Modest Mouse
We Will Become Silhouettes - Postal Service
Engine Driver - Decemberists
Back of Your Hand - Dwight Yoakam


April 15th's play list:

Gimme Three Steps - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Devil's Dance Floor - Flogging Molly
Halfway Gone - Lifehouse
Stacey's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Kissin U - Miranda Cosgrove
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
Solo - IYAZ
In My Head - Jason Derulo
Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
You Look Good in My Shirt - Keith Urban
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland
Say Hey I Love You - Michael Franti
Take You There - Sean Kingston
Love, Sex, Magic - Ciara & Justin Timberlake
Amie - Pure Prairie League
Peaceful Easy Feeling - The Eagles
The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert

No comments: