Saturday, April 24, 2010

Slightly more functional

This week has continued to be miserable with this plague. Thursday I did my boot camp class but kept my own jumping about to a minimum. I was able to do the strength circuits I had planned - got a little misguided by endorphins and took a walk with my oldest afterward. That ended up making me feel like death warmed over on Friday. However, Friday had a full schedule - two clients to train in the very early morning, watch the kids for 3 hours, errands and appointments in the afternoon.

Today I managed to actually be a participant as well as leader in my class. I don't feel as awful, but I sure don't feel spectacular. We've passed it around the class, so there were two other recovering sickies in the room and one getting sick. I think the healthy ones are counting their blessings!

No comments: