Monday, February 22, 2010

2.21 -2.22.10

Sunday was a rest day. I'm starting to take the GWF off on Sunday mornings and leave it off all day so that I don't feel compelled to meet those calorie burn goals. Off day means OFF. Now it doesn't mean I go beserko with food or anything, just a day to give my body a rest. Nap in the afternoon after church, if possible.

Today, 2.22.10 - was up bright an early for some cardio at the gym with my girls. 45 minutes running on the treadmill then 15 minutes on the elliptical. It was mostly a tempo run but I threw in a couple of minute sprints.

Boot camp tonight lasted 1 1/2 hours. I was teaching the group another level of the "full body blaster" and suddenly someone was showing a great partner exercise and we were all trying stuff out. It was already 7:15 - so by the time we cooled down and did a "stretchy stretch" which is an extra, extra stretch, tick tock, all the time had flown. It was more like 7:35 and then stuff had to be disinfected and put away... It was a fun class though - fun people, everyone all chatty and happy, even in the midst of the intensity. One new girl said, "Darn! They should've made us sign a waiver!" LOL, but then she said that oh yeah, she's coming back!

No comments: