Thursday, February 11, 2010

Days behind!

So much for keeping an up-to-date workout log. Let's see how much I can remember:

Sunday, 2/7 - I remember doing an hour of cardio at the gym. Running mostly.

Monday, 2/8 - Got in an hour of early cardio, then a 1 hr 20 min boot camp class. Shoveled snow for about 30 - 40 minutes.

Tuesday, 2/9 - I think it was pretty much the same as Monday.

Wednesday, 2/10 - That was just yesterday so it shouldn't be too hard to remember, right? 40 minutes on the treadmill, running - 20 minutes on the stationary bike. Over an hour's worth of driveway shoveling...probably closer to 90 minutes as I did more than one house.

Thursday---hey, that's today! I was at the gym this morning and did 10 minutes on the treadmill, 30 minutes on the stationary bike and then a quick 12 minute back circuit. (Lat pulldown 15/70, seated row 15/110, upright row 15/55, repeated 3X).

Tonight I have a boot camp class to lead and I've got a rough n' tumble plan worked out. I had to try to gear things so that no one would get kicked. The list for tonight is full and it gets crowded in there, limiting the space for plyometrics and cardio intervals.

No comments: