Friday, January 15, 2010

1.14.10 - 1.15.10

1.14 - An hour of morning cardio (elliptical sprint intervals, then a treadmill tempo run), then in the evening 75 minutes of body boot camp. I really should post some more of the workouts - maybe I'll post tomorrow's. I've made the workouts this week pretty tough. Last night was a crunch/pushup test and I'm happy to say that my regulars ALL improved their numbers. One woman improved by 30%! Everyone improved by a minimum of 10%. I like seeing people get stronger. :)

1.15 - Just an hour of cardio today - 30 minutes ellipticl mountain setting, 10 minutes on the stationary bike (which just wasn't the thing for me today) and a 20 minute tempo run on the treadmill.

I was tempted to do a kettlebell workout after reading Josh Hilli's blog posting about an ACE study showing that you can conceivably burn 1200 calories an hour (doing certain moves). Part of me wanted to put in at least 15 minutes of swings and snatches, but we went to the movies instead.

No comments: