Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1.5.10

Did an hour of cardio mid-afternoon while watching "Slings & Arrows." Didn't feel like just being a couch potato.

5 minutes elliptical prior to Body Boot Camp, class lasted 1 hr 10 min. Afterward my daughter wanted to stay and do some extra cardio and I talked for a bit but wound up on the treadmill walking at 4.2 mph, 1% incline for 15 minutes. The GWF device says that during BBC I burned 501 calories.

The GWF says that the most sleep I've gotten since wearing it is 7 hrs 41 min at 75% efficiency. I think this stinking cold has a lot to do with that. I have a vaporizer running which is helping, but I can't really take anything to open my sinuses up so that I can breathe easily while I'm sleeping. Also, I know my thyroid isn't functioning optimally and that ALWAYS effects my sleep habits. I'm really irked by the whole formula change of Armour. It wasn't broke, so why did they try to fix it?

No comments: