Sunday, January 31, 2010

1.27 - 1.30.10

Had a great class on 1/27, 1 hr 18 min. Sometime earlier than that I did cardio, how much I don't remember. I think my obsession w/recording things to the detail has finally come to an end. Once upon a time, I used to use CoolRunning.com and painstakingly log every single mile. I was running up to 1500 miles a year then. Something was very satisfying about watching that number go up, up, up.

1/28 was a rest day. I needed it badly. Of course, there was no rest for the weary as I ended up with a lot to do, as usual. The day started off w/driving Rhianna to work at 5:50am, a doctor's appointment at 8:45am, a visit w/Caren, picking Rhianna up at noon, heading directly to Erinn's piano lesson at 12:30pm, off to the natural food market, back to pick up Layla to spend the afternoon, drive the girls up to the church to head to Winter Jam...at some point we finally sat down and watched Tuesday's NCIS.

Suddenly I'm looking at this and realizing that perhaps I have my days all screwed up! Today is the 31st. Yesterday was 1/30 and I did 10 min on the elliptical, 1 hr 17 min boot camp class, 20 min on the treadmill. The rest day had to be 1/29... Somehow, I am missing a day.

Oh well, the day was "lived" and I know I worked out. I'll just have to readjust my internal calendar and keep going. :)

Today (1/31) - I plan on NAPPING and then doing some cardio and a back/shoulder workout at the gym.

No comments: