Saturday, January 23, 2010

1.20 - 1.23.10

This catch up will be a bit difficult. We've had birth in the family (YAY!!!) and so I wasn't dilligent about recording what I was doing.

1.20.10 - I meant to take this day off but I went to the gym and got in an hour of good, solid cardio. Mostly the treadmill doing a tempo run.

1.21.10 - Since Josiah came home in time to be part of his son's birth, I didn't cancel my class. I ended up doing 10 minutes on the elliptical and then 1 hr 10 minutes of boot camp class.

1.22.10 - 1 hr 5 min of cardio at the gym. Treadmill, elliptical, Stairmaster.

1.23.10 - MORNING: 10 minutes on the elliptical, 1 hr 15 min body boot camp, 11 minutes treadmill. LATER: 8 min elliptical, 22 min stationary bike and then 40 min of circuit training (back/shoulders/abs w/two 5 min cardio intervals). I *needed* to do my back workout - my body was craving it. Things have been so crazy lately that I haven't been able to take care of it the way I usually do.


Things are going well with the GWF. One thing is certain, I *know* I haven't had enough sleep in three nights because it keeps a record of that. Life was too chaotic, Layla was sleeping over, I kept worrying about the birth on Wednesday, thinking it was going to happen. Anyhow...I'm ready for a good night of sleep tonight!

No comments: