Thursday, January 28, 2010

1.24 - 1.26.10, playlist for 1.27

Life has been hectic, crazy, busy, wild, frantic.

1.24 - An hour of cardio in the AM - running, stairmaster. 10 min elliptical before boot camp. Boot camp was 1 hr 15 min of WORK.

1.25 - Did an hour of cardio in the morning split between the treadmill and the elliptical. My class was FULL and lasted 1 hr 20 min. Once again, the sign up board was neglected and I thought there were only a few people coming - instead it was over-filled and we were crunched for space.

1.26 -- I managed to get to the gym for an hour of cardio. The rest of the day was spent running hither and yon. I had hoped to get some yoga in but the time for that just vanished. On the brightside, I got some quality time in with Layla.

Playlist for Boot Camp, January 27:

Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya – Dropkick Murphys
Dirty Little Secret – All American Rejects
Come On, Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
LoveGame Remix – Lady Gaga
My Life Would Suck without You – Kelly Clarkson
Allstar – Smash Mouth
Boom Boom Guetta – Black Eyed Peas
I’m Only Me When I’m With You – Taylor Swift
Hey, Soul Sister – Train
Over My Head – The Fray
Spaceman (remix) – The Killers
I Know You Want Me – Pitbull
Crushcrushcrush – Paramore
Into the Night - Santana
Why Don’t We Just Dance – Josh Turner
Love Sex Magic – Justin Timberlake w/Ciara
Like a Hurricane – Neil Young
I Will Follow You Into the Dark – Death Cab for Cutie
May It Be – Enya
Watermark – Enya

No comments: