Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1.16 - 1.17.10

Saturday morning, 1.16, was boot camp class - 1 hr 15 min with 15 min on the elliptical before hand and a 35 minute run afterward.

Sunday afternoon, 1.17.10 - meant it to be a rest day but ended up at the gym with a 45 minute tempo run and 15 minutes on the elliptical.

I was asked about my music, so I'll try to be consistent about posting playlists.


Saturday's boot camp playlist:

Forever - Chris Brown
Down - Jay Sean
My Doorbell - White Stripes
Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
Crazy in Love - Beyonce
Play Something Country - Brooks & DUnn
Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
Take You There - Sean Kingston
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
TikTok - Ke$ha
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
Ticks - Brad Paisley
Look at Me - The Waiting
In My Head - Jason Derulo
Any Man of Mine - Shania Twain
Whatever It Is - Zac Brown Band
Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift
Sometime Around Midnight - Airbourne Toxic Event
Amazing Grace - R. Carlos Nakai
May It Be - Enya

No comments: