Friday, October 3, 2008

Workout, 10.3.08 - Coming Plans

I feel funny even calling it a workout. I got in 50 minutes on the stationary bike. I was exhausted due to last night's adventure (which I'll be blogging on the main blog, http://glynis-p.blogspot.com). Life is always crazy here.

Tomorrow's workout plan is a full body circuit workout and maybe, just maybe, I'll finally get that run in. Sunday afternoon I plan on running and doing yoga.

Starting Monday it's time to shake things up and go for some muscle confusion. With that in mind I plan on several weeks loosely following The New Rules of Lifting for Women. I'm going to add to it boot camp style track intervals and maybe a crazy body weight circuit on Saturdays. I've got the plan for next week all written out and ready to go. For the past 6 weeks I've been lifting light to moderate weights, NROLW is going to require going heavier again. As long as I don't start bulking up, it'll be alright.

No comments: