Thursday, December 31, 2009

12.30 - 12.31.09

Woke up on Wednesday with a horrible cold. Actually, I woke up at 3am and had to go gargle with salt water. I was feeling cruddy all the rest of the day - so I was very thankful that it was already a planned Rest Day.

Thursday
- Had to wake up and go do my Boot Camp class. I had a good plan for the day, woke up to snow and sure enough only 1/2 the people signed up made it in to the class. That's okay though. After some of the chaotic over-crowded nights, it's nice to have space. We were able to all do wall squats w/the stability balls and work on some knee strength. Burned 502 calories according to my GWF, that was at the 1 hr 12 min mark. I also did 16 minutes on the elliptical beforehand since I was there w/nothing to do.

Now my daughter is asking me to take her up to work out since she had to be at work and missed the class. She also wants me to put her through a good weight workout.

On another note: According to my GWF I still haven't had a good 8 hrs sleep. Last night was just under 6 hours according to it. I thought it was a bit better than that, but Layla slept with me (15 months old) and she wanted to be IN my arms the whole night. At some point my arm fell asleep and that woke me up, took a while to fall back asleep. It showed on the report!

*edit* PM: Made it to the gym with Rhianna for 30 minutes on the elliptical, a 12 min back/shoulders circuit, 10 minutes on the Stairmaster, 15 minutes back/shoulders.

No comments: